My clean card:
I started out by cutting a "Labels Collection Framelits" in the center of a piece of cardstock. I put aside the label and used the "hole" in my cardstock as a stencil. I then stenciled "Pool Party Ink" and "Early Espresso Ink" on a piece of "Whisper White Cardstock" that I cut out with the "Top Note Die". I cut the top note in half and sponged all 4 sides with a "Sponge Dauber" and "Early Espresso Ink".
I used a trio of "Glimmer Brads" at the bottom of my card. The DSP is from the "In Colors Paper Pack":
The trim at the top of the card and also at the bottom of my top note shape was cut again, with the "Top Note Shape" in "Not Quite Navy Cardstock" and cut to fit as trim pieces:
I used "Baker's Twine" to embellish a little more along with the "Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon". I hope you have enjoyed today's card and will come back to visit. Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping in!
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories: Baker's Twine, Glimmer Brads, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
- Inks: Pool Party, Early Espresso
- Stamp Set: Rue Des Fleurs
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
- DSP: In Color Paper Pack