- Layer #1: More Mustard Cardstock cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored in half.
- Layer #2: Sweet Shop Designer Paper cut 5 1/4" x 4".
- Sentiment Layer: Cut Whisper White Cardstock measuring 2" x 4" and stamp with the sentiment from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set and Island Indigo Ink. Emboss the left-side edge with the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Ribbon: Wrap a strip of the More Mustard Dotted Scalloped Ribbon around the designer paper and glue in place in the back of your DSP layer. Create a bow with the ribbon and use Mini Glue Dots to glue in place over the ribbon strip. Glue the DSP layer to the More Mustard layer.
- Flowers: Stamp on Whisper White Cardstock using Old Olive Ink and the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set (4) times. Use the Blossom Punch to cut out the flower shape. Stamp the center on Whisper White using More Mustard Ink (2) times and cut out with the 1" Circle Punch. Curl the end of each petal using your Bone Folder. Stack (2) flowers on top of each other with a Stampin' Dimensional. Add the center using a Stampin' Dimensional and add a Large Pearl Basic Jewel.
If you have any questions on any of the steps to create this card, please email me or leave a comment in the comment section at the bottom of this post. Happy Saturday!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, More Mustard
- DSP: Sweet Shoppe
- Inks: Island Indigo, Old Olive, More Mustard
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Sweet Shoppe
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: More Mustard Dotted Scalloped Ribbon, Large Pearl Basic Jewel
Don’t forget to check out Create with Connie & Mary and sign up for the Early Bird Special. We have been working hard as a Design Team to bring you some special projects incorporating the new Occasions Mini Catalog. We welcome our readers, customers and fellow demo’s!