January 14, 2012

Create with Connie & Mary Preview!

Hello to my Blog Readers and Create with Connie & Mary visitors! I am delighted to let you know I have again been asked to be a designer for the Create with Connie & Mary Occasions Edition Subscription and to also let you know that this is "Preview Week" and I am our last preview. Have you enjoyed all of the teasers so far this week? If you haven't visited yet, click HERE to see what you've missed for the past 2 weeks! I am also offering a FREE subscription today so you will need to leave me a comment at the bottom of my post to qualify. TODAY ONLY! and this is your last chance for Blog Candy from all of us designers!

For my "Teaser" today, I have used lots of new goodies from the "Occasion Mini Catalog". Take a peek for yourself:


Two brand new stamp sets: "Take It To Heart" and "Candy Conversations".


Now how about all of those new accessories? Here's a list of what's new that I used on this card:
  • Pool Party Baker's Twine
  • Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon
  • Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper
  • Framelits Hearts Collection Dies
The new "Pleated Satin Ribbon" makes it so easy to follow the curve of my heart because the ribbon is already pleated for you and goes on so smooth. I used "Sticky Strip" to attach it permanently....and what about that new unique cut edge on my card bottom? That was created with the new "Edgelits Adorning Accents Dies". I added the "Pleated Satin Ribbon" on the cut also using "Sticky Strip":


 I hope you have enjoyed my "Preview Week Teaser". Don't forget to leave me a comment below and you might get lucky and be chosen for a FREE subscription to Connie & Mary Occasions Subscription! And don't forget to visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for the "Early Bird Special". You get $5.00 off the regular subscription rate of $34.95. From today through January 14th (TODAY!) you can purchase your own edition for $29.95! Click here to be directed to their site: Create with Connie & Mary

Supplies for card:
  • Cardstock: Shimmery White, Whisper White
  • DSP: Attic Boutique
  • Accessories: 3/8" Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Pool Party Baker's Twine
  • Stamps: Take It To Heart, Candy Conversations
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Small Heart Punch, Hearts Collections Framelits Dies, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
  • Inks: VersaMark, Pool Party, Stampin' Write Markers in Pool Party & Blushing Bride

49 comments:

  1. Debbie how beautiful is this! I just love the new DSP and the black embossing! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,what a very cute card! I love the idea of sponging hearts to make the clouds in the backgound at the top! I love that idea for valeninte's cards. Thank you for sharing! I have been enjoying your blog.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - You have come such a long way from when we first met online! Your cards and projects are always beautiful and full of inspiration. Create with Connie & Mary is lucky to have you on their team. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie...
    This is a beautiful card. I love how you used the pleated ribbon. I just might have to get some of the that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ribbon peeking out of the scallops! Thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you have used the new pleated ribbon..now I have to get some of that! :) I also am inspired by the edgelet use with ribbon, the softness of the sponging, the details you have put into this card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love how you did the background to make it look like clouds. Gorgeous! Love you used the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pleated ribbon around the heart and peeking out along the bottom edge. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the color combination. Really looking forward to this edition of Create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, this is gorgeous! I love the ruffled ribbon around the heart! I have a bridal shower card to make and think I just might CASE this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card. The bird is beautifully colored and the ribbon really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this card!!
    Love the edging of your card!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your
    WONDERFUL talent with all of us!!

    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous! I can't wait to see what else you create! I just signed up this morning but would love to win a subscription to the next edition!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this might be one of the prettiest i have seen with this stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a lovely card! I love all the little details. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful as are all the little details you've added! mraburn @ cox . net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debbie - That is very pretty. Love all the little embellishments
    Sue Begger

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, love how you used the 'negative' from the Edgelits die to add texture. So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful blog Debbie and congrats on being on the DT at CCMC. I love your project and thank you for the opportunity to win a spot in the upcoming class! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful! Your work is magnificent. Can't wait for the classes to begin!
    Martha L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card you have created with all the new goodie in the Mini! Now, it really is a must that I get those Hearts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad I found your blog, you have so many gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card Debbie - loving that pleated satin ribbon!! Thanks for sharing & the chance to win a subscription.
    Marsha E
    cmc_marsha at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card and choice of colors. I always enjoy your projects and creativity. Thanks for a chance to win a subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The card is beautiful - love that ribbon! And congrats on being a designer for another round! I love visiting here - and am always amazed at all of the wonderful stuff you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Deb, Love the ribbon. Great way to use it. I definitely will CASE that! See you soon, Trudy O

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're very talented.....the card is beautiful! I read your bio...my favorite place used to be the card shop and now I never go....stamping takes care of most everything!

    ReplyDelete
  29. great job. Really like the use of the ribbon. Excited for the Create with Connie and Mary again.
    thanks! Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just discovered your blog for the first time & enjoying having a look around. I have the pleated ribbon & loving how easy it is to spruce up a card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm very excited to have found your blog! What gorgeous work you do. I am feeling blocked and un-inspired right now, and looking at other peoples work helps me to gain some inspiration. I'm sure I will get some of that inspiration from you. Thanks for sharing with us. And thanks for the opportunity to win.
    Kathryn Whittaker
    paperqueen2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have never visited you blog before, but what a talented crafter you are, I love your project, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the card and the pleated ribbon around the edge of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautiful and elegant card Debbie. I love the pleated ribbon and all the othr intricate details. Thanks for sharing and thanks for an opportunity to win a subscription. I always enjoy visiting your site.

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great Card! I love all the "little" things that make it so special.

    judilsparks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super card--love your use of the pleated ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  37. You made such a lovely card. I really love all the new extras in the Occasions mini-catalog. Debbie, you are so creative. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful use of the pleated ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Debbie, this is too cute! I love what you've done with the pleated ribbon. Although I don't get to comment too often, I'm a big fan of all your projects. TFS and thanks for inspiring!
    maryd@stampingwithmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a beautiful card!! I love the pleated ribbon all around the heart! sweetpiecesbymeatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your card is gorgeous! Love the pleated ribbon around the central heart/bird image...and did you sponge the clouds? Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your card. It's beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a beautiful card! Can't wait to see what you have in store with Create with Connie & Mary Occasions! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a beautiful job you did with this card. I'm especially liking the ribbon trim and the colors. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. what a great card. I just love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your card is beautiful and the I love the color combination. heartystamper@scglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. This card is beautiful-better than any card in a store! I love your design. I just came acrosss you website so I'll be back everyday to check your creations.

    Vickie Steele
    rnsteele80@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your cretivity! Thank you for showing me ways to think outside the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Debbie !! I love the color combination and all the new mini catalog items you used. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Cindy
    cindy@henrytime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!