Isn't the card background layer so fancy and elegant? Guess what? You can earn this "Everyday Elegance Simple Sent Kit" during Sale-A-Bration by purchasing $50 and earning it for free! Yes I said Free! You get 8 printed, embossed, die-cut cards-4 each of 2 designs, 16 self-adhesive tags and 8 white envelopes. Love the edging!
What do you think of my butterfly....or flutterfly as my 3 year old grand-daughter Kaitlynn calls them. It was made with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the Blossom Punch. I cut the bottom layer with Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and stamped the other with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. I curled the ends with my Bone Folder and used a Stampin' Dimensional to plop the body up on the first layer. I added a Glimmer Brad to the center and added a small dot of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details. I even snuck in a Hat Pin for the butterfly body:
I thought adding a "get well" sentiment was appropriate for the butterfly. What a great way to bring a smile to someone's face if they are not feeling well.
Have a great day and enjoy viewing my co-designer's creations at Create with Connie & Mary!
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- DSP: Attic Boutique, Everyday Elegance Simple Sent Kit
- Inks: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Hat Pin, Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Dots Ribbon
- Tools: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Blossom Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Corner Rounder Punch
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Sweetly Said