I used both Sale-A-Bration products and Occasions Mini products on my card for this week's challenge:
I really like the way this card came together so easily for me this time. Do you like the new decorative edge at the bottom of my Calypso Coral Cardstock layer? And what about that skinny, tiny, cute little ribbon?
Don't you also love the way Stampin' Up!'s ink coordinates with all the colors in the DSP? The stamped images just flow with the remainder of the layers on this card. And the Rhinestone Jewels....the perfect way to embellish your card:
The scalloped edge is created with 2 new products: the new Adorning Accents Edgelits Die and the new Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. The edgelits come in a set of 2 and the embossing folders come in a set of 3!
Did you know Create with Connie & Mary is about to roll-out the new Occasion Mini Subscription on January 15th? You can still sign up for the Early Bird Special!
HERE to get all the details today! Saturday will be my debut for the "Preview Week Projects" and I'll have a little surprise for you. Make sure you visit and thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Calyso Coral
- DSP: Everyday Enchantment (Sale-A-Bration)
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (Sale-A-Bration)
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Postage Stamp Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Inks: Calyso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red
- Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art, Fresh Vintage (Sale-A-Brat-ion)