Awww.....isn't this card the cutest? And it is almost all created with "NEW STUFF" from the Occasions Mini Catalog:
I just love this stamped image from the Take It To Heart Stamp Set. I decided to color just part of it with a Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Marker so that I would have the two silhouette's riding their bike on a bit of dirt. The shape used is the Labels Collection Framelits. I cut two, one in Whisper White Cardstock and one in Crumb Cake Cardstock. For the Crumb Cake layer, I tore the bottom to make the dirt, embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. And those embossed hearts oh my! Easy, peasy with the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die.
- Stamp Sets: Delightful Dozen, Take It To Heart
- Inks: Whisper White Craft, Stampin' Write Markers, Crumb Cake
- DSP: Sweet Shop
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Sponge Dauber, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack
We will have 6 weeks of challenges during this subscription period and after that completes, I will resume my Saturday Simple!