Today I have for you a little bit of Elfing Punch Art. I created these for my Class Girls and some for the kids for Christmas. I think I made 14 total:
I started by filling our 1" Cello Bags with 18 M&M's and folding over the little flap that has adhesive already on it to keep things intact. I then created a background for my little elf from the "Peek-a-boo Die" in "Early Espresso Cardstock":
Here are the punches needed for the elf:
- Hat: Postage Stamp Punch (cut in half diagonally)-Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Modern Label Punch-Whisper White, Punch Pack (flower)-Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
- Face: Ornament Punch-Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Ears: Bird Punch-Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Nose: Punch Pack (Circle)-Blushing Bride Cardstock with a Stampin' Dimensional
- Eyes: 1/2" Circle Punch-Whisper White Cardstock, Punch Pack (Circle)-Basic Black Cardstock
The flap under the elf opens to reveal a Christmas sentiment but I forgot to take a photo to show you. Thanks to Niki Toll for the cute little elf inspiration.
I had also used the Cello Bags to create goodies for Thanksgiving that I had not had time to post. Here they are for you to see:
For the topper, all I did was cut a piece of cardstock in "Pear Pizzazz" measuring 4" x 2" and fold in half:
I layered another cardstock layer in "Soft Suede" and added a third layer in "Peach Parfait" using the "Square Scallop Punch". The leaf was stamped in "Pear Pizzazz Ink" and hand-cut from the "Day of Gratitude Stamp Set" and glued on with "Stampin' Dimensionals". I then added a Thanksgiving sentiment from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set" in "Soft Suede Ink" cut out with the "Word Window Punch".