This is another simple card. Quick to create. All I did was cut out 10 holly berry leaves from the "Stocking Accents Die" score them in the center, fold and glue them in a circular shape around the sentiment. I added a few "Mini Jingle Bells" using the "Mini Glue Dots" and finished off the card with a silver string. This silver string was sold last year in the Holiday Mini Catalog and I have sent a request in to Stampin' Up! to bring it back! We have no metallic string of any sorts to work with so hopefully something new will show up in the new catalog!
- Cardstock: Confetti Cream
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Accessories: Mini Jingle Bells, Retired Silver String
- Inks: Crumb Cake
- Stamp Sets: Delightful Dozen
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Stocking Accents Die, Mini Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool