December 31, 2011

Happy New Year....2012!

I am posting this card I created for "YOU" today. You, my blog readers, my stampin' friends, my customers and my fellow demonstrator's. Why......because as the sentiment states "you are simply wonderful"!

**Thank you for a wonderful stampin' year to my customers!
**Thank you to all the emails and correspondence from my fellow demonstrators!
**Thank you for visiting me on my blog!
**And most of all...thank you for the friendships I've formed with all of you!

Happy New Year!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz
  • Tools: Ribbon Punch, Punch Pack, 1" Circle Punch
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Bakers Twine
  • Stamp Set: Circus Circus, Friendly Phrases
 Have you heard the great news?  Create with Connie and Mary is open for business! I am again lucky to be one of the designers and we are up and running for the EARLY BIRD PRICING of $29.95 for the next Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition 2012!!!  Come check out the new look and read about all the details HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Debbie. Looking forward to visiting in 2012 and seeing all your great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and what a nice thing to do! I have found so much inspiration and learned many new things from you and your wonderful blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with everyone in blogland! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and such a nice thing for you to do. I want to thank you for all your help, inspiration and your very quick responses to my questions. Seeing you blog is always the highlight of my day. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for thinking of others.
    Have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

    Best Wishes for 2012.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you're pretty wonderful yourself! You share so many wonderfully creative ideas! Happy 2012~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Debbie! You ARE such a sweetie! You are always an inspiration! And thank you so much for Brody's special get well card :) Have a happy and healthy 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!