I wanted to create a "Gingerbread Man" card for quite some time now. I designed this myself and have the pattern at the bottom of my post if you want to use it for yourself.
In using the pattern, make sure you cut first by folding your cardstock piece in half and keeping the fold on the left-hand side. Cut a 2nd gingerbread man all by himself on a single piece of cardstock. I used "Soft Suede Cardstock" for mine. Here is what your cut pieces should look like:
Using the single gingerbread man, glue him to the top of the folded gingerbread man, lining him up perfectly:
Decorate him as you like. For the rick-rack on his arms and legs, I used the "Tasteful Trim Die" with "Baja Breeze and So Saffron Cardstocks":
I carefully traced an outline with my "Signo White Gel Pen" after the rick-rack was glued in place. The eyes are "Basic Black Cardstock" cut with a 1/4" handheld punch. I also hand-drew the remainder of the face and used my "Sponge Dauber" to add cheeks. Decorate with "Glimmer Brads" and "Quilted Satin Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler". The sentiment is from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set" inked in "Cherry Cobbler Ink" and cut out with the "Word Window Punch".
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Signo White Gel Pen
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die, Word Window Punch, 1/4" Handheld Punch
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes