Here is our sketch for this week:
This is my "Punch Art" card for today:
I just love how my little birds turned out. I created these birds on my own, in a Halloween card back in October as a raven and now I turned them into cardinals:
These 2 photo's are close-ups of some of the detail of my "Punch Art". Did you figure out how I created the birds yet? I used the Blossom Petals Punch. There are a total of 4 different sized petals on the punch and I used the 2 smallest. I sponged the edges of each petal, added an eye and glued them to my card.
The snowman is created with the Wide Oval Punch, Snowflake Punch and the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I used Glossy White Cardstock for his body. Even though Christmas has come and gone, you could omit the sentiment and substitute something else for the winter season.
Supplies for Card:
- Cardstock: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Old Olive
- Inks: Concord Crush, Stampin' Write Marker in Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Peach Parfait, Signo White Gel Pen
- Tools: Ribbon Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Punch Pack, Snowflake Punch, Blossom Petal Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- DSP: In Color Paper Pack
And are you ready for some news! The Create with Connie & Mary Occasions Edition Subscription is now up and ready for you to purchase during our Early Bird Special. I have been graciously asked to be part of the design team once again! What does this all mean? Read on:
- Our Preview Week is from January 8th through January 14th. During this time Connie and Mary will be sharing with you a special project to show you what Create with Connie and Mary is all about! These preview projects are FREE and give you a taste of what the normal full tutorials are like that we do for all of our projects! Oh...and during Preview Week Connie and Mary along with each member of the Design Team will be offering BLOG CANDY!
- The Occasions Edition 2012 will run for 6 weeks starting Sunday, January 15th and ending Saturday, February 25th.
- What do you get for your subscription? You will get 6 GREAT projects EACH week with a FULL DOWNLOADABLE TUTORIAL (and templates if appropriate) for EACH project. That's a total of 36 fabulous projects!
- You get the opportunity to participate in our weekly challenges and have your name entered into our drawing for two FREE subscriptions to Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2012! Our Saturday challenges are shared on our personal blogs for everyone to see, but only subscribers can win our drawings! Also, our PRIZE PATROL drawing will award $75 gift certificates to TWO lucky subscribers...all you need to do is JOIN!
- ALL of our projects are EXCLUSIVE to Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition 2012. You will NOT see the design team posting previews of the projects on their blogs or any public gallery. The ONLY way to see the projects is to become a subscriber!