Today I am using the Ornament Punch and the Delightful Decorations coordinating stamp set. This stamp set has been around for a few years now and is just as popular now than when it first came out.
Here is a close-up of the card:
I spritzed the Whisper White panel with my Spritzer Tool just to add a little bit of splash and all of the ornaments are glued on using Stampin' Dimensionals to make them pop. I love the way the Lace Ribbon Punch outlines the Scallop Dots Ribbon on each side, so cute!
- Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
- Tools: Lace Ribbon Punch, Ornament Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Scallop Dots Ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Bakers Twine
- Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Delightful Decorations
This box is the perfect size for candy sticks. This box pattern is from Stampin' Up! Box #61. I used "Window Sheets" for one corner of the box so you can peek in and see what's inside.
- Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
- Inks: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Scallop Dots Ribbon in Chocolate Chip
- Tools: Window Sheets, Ornament Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamps: Delightful Decorations