Did you know you could go to an office supply store and ask them to cut a legal pad for you? They have these super-duper cutting machines that cut through the whole thing in one swipe! I purchased several pads and had them cut the pads into 3's evenly. So for each pad of legal paper, you get 3 pads to make these holiday planners with.
I started out by cutting a piece of cardstock measuring 6.25" x 12" and scored at 3" and again at 3 1/4". Fold on the score lines. To secure the pad to the cardstock I first decorated the top of my legal pad with DSP that matches the front of my design. Then add Sticky Strip to the back of the pad and secure in place along the score line:
For the ribbon, I added a piece of Sticky Strip across the middle...front to back...in one continuous strip and glued the ribbon in place. Make sure you are generous with your ribbon as you will be tying it into a bow at the ends to keep the planner closed. Decorate the front as you wish!
Supplies for Planner:
- Cardstocks: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper White
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Delightful Decorations
- DSP: Silver Glimmer Paper
- Tools: Ornament Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Sticky Strip, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Inks: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink, Stampin' Write Markers
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon
- Misc: Legal Pads