Below is the sketch for this week:
This is my card:
And this is the matching "Goodie Holder":
For the card, the vertical sentiment is from the It's A Wrap Holiday Stamp Set. Not only can you use these stamped images to wrap around Nugget Candy Bars, but you can use them directly on your card. I just stamped two on my panel and embossed with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.
I just love the ornament stamp that co-ordinates with the Ornament Punch. I stamped the image twice with VersaMark Ink and embossed one with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder and one with Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder. I used my 1" Circle Punch on the Wild Wasabi and layered over the Cherry Cobbler with a Stampin' Dimensional. Cherry Cobbler is my favorite red for Christmas cards:
I used the same supplies for my pyramid box so that everything matches perfectly.
Card & Pyramid Box Supplies:
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
- DSP: Holly Berry
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Stocking Accents Die, Ornament Punch, Cherry Cobbler & Wild Wasabi Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, 1" Circle Punch
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, VersaMark
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Quilted Satin Ribbon
- Stamps: Its A Wrap Holidays, Tags Til Christmas