November 9, 2011

Reindeer Punch Art!

This cute little reindeer comes to you today using the Owl Punch....really! Mercedes Weber's blog is where I originally found the idea last year and now that the Holiday Season is upon us again, I thought I would use him on a card for you:


Did this little guy bring a little giggle to you like he did me? Isn't he cute just sitting there holding his sign by his little hooves:

Punches used:
  • Owl Punch
  • Small Oval Punch
  • Snowflake Punch
  • 1/2" Circle Punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • 1/4" Hand-held Punch
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Wide Oval Punch
Other Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip
  • Tools: BigShot Machine, Top Note Die, Eyelet Border Punch
  • Stamps: Snowflake (single), Tags Til Christmas
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
  • Accessories: Bakers Twine

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Debbie! I LOVE how he holds the sentiment in his hooves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is such a cutie!! holding the sentiment in his hooves is just too precious. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was an audible "Awww..." as I saw this! He is awesome and so fun! Another 'Debbie' project for my files!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooo cute! Who knew that this punch would be so extremely versitile - I so admire people who are able to see so many uses - clever and unusual uses! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Debbie. What fun the punches can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep Debbie! I'm smiling from ear to ear! lol He's totally GORGEOUS!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your little owl designs are stinkin' cute. Thanks so much for linking them up to our gallery at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!