First I set up my card with the background color of "Night of Navy". Then I cut the letters "J-O-Y" with my Big Shot and the "Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Dies". I used "Pool Party Cardstock" and embossed my letters with the "Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder". Glue the letters in place. I then added a 1 1/2" piece of In-Color DSP at the bottom of my card front and lined the top of the DSP with "Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon":
Here is the list of punches you need for the angel:
- Wings: Butterfly Punch-Vellum Cardstock embossed with the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder.
- Dress: Pennant Punch-Outside piece in Glossy Cardstock, inside piece with In-Color Patterns Paper Pack. Glue the pennant layers together with a Stampin' Dimensional. Glue the wings to the back of the dress. Add a Rhinestone Jewel to the front top of the dress.
- Face & Hair: Cupcake Punch in Soft Suede Cardstock, 3/4" Circle Punch in Blushing Bride. Layer and glue. Add a Stampin' Dimensional to the back of the hair and glue in place.
This is a close-up of the lettering. So subtle and pretty. I added a trio of Rhinestone Jewels to the "O".
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Glossy Cardstock, Vellum Cardstock
- DSP: In Color 2011-2013 Patterns Paper Pack
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Butterfly Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Cupcake Punch, Pennant Punch, Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Dies, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals