November 15, 2011

Pennant Trees!

The Pennant Builder Punch was not created just for pennants.......how about a row of Christmas Trees? And by creating these trees, you can use up some of your small scraps of DSP:

I used "Dazzling Details" to add snowbanks for my trees to hang out on after I sponged "Whisper White Craft Ink" to shape my snowbanks. I also added snowflakes in the background using the same ink. The trunks of my trees are cut from the "Cupcake Punch" and glued to the trees. I glued each tree to the card front using "Stampin' Dimensionals":


The wording is quick & easy by using the "Big Shot Machine", the "Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die" and "Red Glimmer Paper". Note to self: remember to place your glimmer paper face-down as you cut your letters.........ask me how I know this!

Stock up on your favorite Holiday Mini Supplies before the catalog expires!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Sahara Sand
  • DSP: Red Glimmer Paper, Cheerful Treat (hostess)
  • Accessories: Dazzling Details
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Pennant Builder Punch, Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Sets: Serene Snowflakes
  • Inks: Whisper White Craft Ink



I am off to a workshop at noon-time and will have the workshop projects posted for you tomorrow. Make sure you come back and visit!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Debbie! The red glimmer letters are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Now I really wish I had the pennant punch

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card to use up scraps! I like the way 'holidays' follows your snowbank! It really gives the feel of going down the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card caught my eye and it was love at first site. The clean and simple lines and the details really make it a deceptively simple but WOW Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!