Today it's "The Paper Players Challenge" and they have a "Fall Themed Anything Goes Challenge"!
And this is my challenge card:
I had so much fun with this one. One of my technique class participants asked me about the "Rock n Roll" technique a few weeks ago and this demonstrates the technique perfectly:
For those of you that are new to stamping, the "Rock n Roll Technique" is when you ink your stamp in a lighter colored ink shade and using a darker shade, ink your stamp again but just rolling the edges of the stamp to add the 2nd color. This gives you the effect you see above in all of my stamped images.
I embossed the Scallop Oval Frame with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder and then sponged ink on the embossing. All of the layers you see on my card were also sprayed with the Gold Smooch Spritz to give it an "aging " look.
Stop by to see the creations from the Paper Players design team. They are all wonderful to look at!
- DSP: Spice Cake
- Cardstock:Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Vellum
- Inks: Pool Party, More Mustard, Early Espresso
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Oval Die, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Smooch Spritz,
- Accessories: Brads, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
- Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude