I embossed the "Sunflower Background Stamp" by stamping with "VersaMark Ink" and generously sprinkling with "Clear Embossing Powder". Set with a "Heat Tool":
Add a few flowers here and there by using the "Boho Blossoms Punch" and the "Punch Pack". I used "More Mustard Cardstock" and "Riding Hood Red Cardstock" for each flower and curled the petals of each flower with my fingernail. Add "Pearl Jewels" to the center of each flower and a cluster of "Pearl Jewels" to the center of the sunflower image also:
I completed the card by adding a greeting from "Sincere Salutations Stamp Set" stamped in "Basic Gray Ink". I tied a few strings of "Bakers Twine" around the sentiment layer at the bottom and added a "More Mustard Cardstock" trim to the bottom of the sentiment layer that is punched with the "Scallop Edge Border Punch".
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark, Basic Gray
- Stamps: Sunflower, Sincere Salutations
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Bakers Twine
- Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, Heat Tool, Punch Pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch