I like the 2 little hearts I "sat" on each chair embellished with a Pearl Jewel. The image you see stamped behind the chairs is from the "Always Elegant" stamp set and so is the sentiment. Doesn't the background image "dress up" the card:
I also used my "Mat Pack & Paper Piercer" to make a hole in each individual scallop. It's a pretty simple card to create yet lends itself to a striking result when combined with all the elements I used!
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, River Rock
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Oval Die, Bird Punch, Small Heart Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer
- Stamp Sets: Always Elegant, Have a Seat
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon