November 14, 2011

Have a Seat........together!

I took a chair image from the "Have A Seat Stamp Set", inked and stamped it twice side-by-side and you now have a "couple" and an anniversary or wedding card:


I like the 2 little hearts I "sat" on each chair embellished with a Pearl Jewel. The image you see stamped behind the chairs is from the "Always Elegant" stamp set and so is the sentiment. Doesn't the background image "dress up" the card:


I also used my "Mat Pack & Paper Piercer" to make a hole in each individual scallop. It's a pretty simple card to create yet lends itself to a striking result when combined with all the elements I used!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip, River Rock
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Oval Die, Bird Punch, Small Heart Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer
  • Stamp Sets: Always Elegant, Have a Seat
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Debbie! Just perfect for an anniversary or wedding card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! perfect anniversary card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and what a great card! I keep thinking about buying that set... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this stamp set, but wasn't sure how I would use it. Now I do! This is such a sweet card and I love the ribbon tied around the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!