And here is my card for the design team:
Have you every tried using cork in your creations? I couldn't believe how easy it was to cut using the Beautiful Butterflies Dies and my BigShot Machine. The die cut through cork like it was butter! I used Early Espresso Ink and a Sponge Dauber on the edges and stamped an image in the center from the Day of Gratitude Stamp Set. I also sponged every single layer I used on my card along with the embossing from the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder!
I hope you enjoyed my card for today and I hope you'll come back and visit tomorrow. Think about joining our challenge today and challenge yourself! Have a great day and don't forget to go visit the design team and all of our fabulous creations!
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Early Espresso
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamp Sets: Day of Gratitude, Perfectly Penned