November 3, 2011

CCMC174

Hi Everyone! I hope your day is going well so far. Today is Create with Connie & Mary Challenge day! Won't you come join us? We have a sketch for you to try out today:


My card:


I really like this card. The Tasteful Trim Die makes it so easy to create borders and scallops. I cut out 4 and layered on top of each other to create a strip for my card:


Do you see all of that "shimmer" on my card. The WHOLE card was sprayed with Smooch Spritz! How elegantly this adds to the finishing touches.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
  • Tools: Ornament Punch, Snowflake Punch, Northern Frost Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Smooch Spritz, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Inks: Not Quite Navy
  • Stamp Set: Holiday Happiness



13 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Debbie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you used the Tasteful Trim die! I also love how the snowflakes make the ornaments stand out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Love the colors you used and the trim instead of ribbon or a banner piece...really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Deb! So unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasteful Trim makes for a neat border. Love the three blues you chose for your vertical strips. Great way to use the ornaments in a different format. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog. Your card is so diff. Just lovely and the colors are so soft and blend just right. Great job. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Debbie! The colors are beautiful and all that shimmer makes my heart sing! Love the snowflake centers on your ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Gorgeous! I love the colours and you used all my fav blues.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love all of the blue! Isn't shimmer spray one of the most addictive things?! Love the little snowflakes on the ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - I love the various shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to lay these colors out to visualize them...they look great together! Another combo for my book! Love the shimmer and hte way the snowflake punches peek out behind the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute card! Love the Tasteful Trim rows...great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!