The bookmarks were all created with the "Two Tags Die" and the "Floral Fillers Stamp Set". This stamp set coordinates with 4 punches: "Star Punch, Full Heart Punch, Butterfly Punch and 5-Petal Flower Punch". I added a scallop circle to each bookmark in "Whisper White Cardstock" and sponged all the edges of all the layers before I assembled each bookmark. Listed below each bookmark is the stamp set I used on the bottom part of the bookmarks stamped with Pool Party Ink:
I also added a coordinating "Ruffled Ribbon" to each bookmark in the "In-Colors" of Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. I finished off each bookmark by adding a "Pearl Jewel" in the center of each punched layer.
Back view of keeper:
Once my "Crochet Trim Victoria Ribbon" and "Ruffled Ribbon" were permanently secured with "Sticky Strip" (both layers), I added 2 Velcro dots so that the back would stay in a closed position. Quite clever huh?
The cardstock size you need for this project is 11" x 7 3/4". On the 11" side, score at 2 3/4", 5", 8 1/4". On the 7 3/4" side score at 5 1/4". Below is a photo of the pattern (not actual size):
Supplies for project:
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
- Inks: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lukcy Limeade
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Two Tags Die, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Star Punch, Full Heart Punch, Butterfly Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
- DSP: In-Color 2011-1013 Patterns Paper Pack
- Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Solid Strip, Fine Flourish, You're a Gem
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Ruffled Ribbon in Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Pool Party
- Misc: Velcro Dots