October 16, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA115

Pals Paper Arts hopes it inspires you to create a fall card this week! Thanksgiving, autumn, harvest or Halloween - pick your own fall theme!

My husband and I just finished tucking away all of our summer outdoor things this morning........bummer! And I had a little bit of time on my hands and just loved this photo so I decided to create a card. This is the challenge photo:


I knew right from the beginning that I wanted to create a "door" card and some punch art. I purposely used a glue stick to adhere my doors windows so that the glue peeked through a little to resemble glass:


Now how about my little black raven? Do you like him? and my pumpkins?


And my fall wreath:


I'll list the supplies I used for each item after you view this last photo:


Wreath Supplies:

  • 1 1/4" Circle Punch (cut the this hole first and then follow with the Scallop Circle Punch)
  • 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
  • Stocking Punch (the heel of the stocking makes great mini-leaves)
  • Rhinestone Jewels
  • Peach Parfait, More Mustard & Cajun Craze Cardstocks
Bird Supplies:
  • Blossom Petal Punch (the 2 smallest blossoms)
  • Basic Black Cardstock
  • Signo White Gel Pen
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Whisper White Craft Ink (sponge all edges)
  • Best of Everything Stamp Set (stamp legs of bird only, ink with Stampin' Write Marker in Basic Black)
Small Pumpkin:
  • Small Oval Punch (3 and layer)
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Peach Parfait Cardstock
  • Peach Parfait Ink (sponge all edges)
  • 1/16" Cardstock pieces in Cajun Craze curled around a pencil for decor
  • Rhinestone Jewel
Large Pumpkin:
  • Large Oval Punch (3 and layer)
  • Sponge Dauber
  • Peach Parfait Cardstock
  • Peach Parfait Ink (sponge all edges)
  •  1/16" Cardstock pieces in Cajun Craze curled around a pencil for decor
Other Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Peach Parfait
  • Tools: BigShot Machine, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Falling Leaves (sentiment)
I hope you are having a great weekend. It feels like winter is headed our way here in Maine. Good day for stampin'! Have a great day!



11 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love your card. Great idea using the door as the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love how you used the stocking punch!! A fabulous fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a masterpiece! You are so good at punch art! Love the raven on the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is total AWESOMENESS! The raven is my favorite touch. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an a-door-able card, Debbie! I love all of the punchwork you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredibly cute! Love how you created your door and scenery! Thanks for joining Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Debbie...thanks for sharing the supplies....just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness!!! I LOVE this door!!! A Wonderful, Wonderful Card!! Thank you so much for sharing also....

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Debbie! Congrats on being a PPA Artist Pick last week! This card is just too cute! I LOVE your little raven! I love the entire card! Outstanding job with the theme! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, this card is priceless. Looks just exactly like a front entry way. Fabulous job using punch art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!