I had fun adding all of these elements. It's funny how you envision a card and it turns out in another direction. I knew I wanted to use the frame and add the pumpkin on the inside of the frame and then I thought hmmm...how about adding the hat to the pumpkin. So I did that. Then I thought the card look a little off-kilter on one side so I added the bow to even things out. Just the right touch I think:
And I made it into a triple-bow at that!
And look who I found for today's post:
This is my 3 year old grand-daughter Kaitlynn. Isn't she a little cutie?
In Maine it gets a little chilly on Halloween night so the kids all try to dress up in warm costumes. This is a little butterfly costume:
One good thing about Kaitlynn is that she really doesn't care much for candy yet. She just loves the excitement of going out trick-or-treating! Have a spook-tacular Halloween day!
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, VersaMark, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Tools: Basic Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots
- DSP: Just Add Cake
- Stamp Sets: Jack of all Trades, Wicked, Notably Ornate
- Ribbon: Taffeta Ribbon in Pumpkin Pie (retired)