October 16, 2011

Free Standing Pop-Up Card!

I made this card earlier this summer and forgot to post it for you. It is called a Free Standing Pop-Up Card. What is really cool about this card is that the whole thing folds flat for mailing. I did not create a tutorial for this card but have instructions you can use here from Split-coast Stampers: HERE


Instead of creating my own tag, I used my BigShot Machine and the Two Tags Die:


The stamped images are from the Delicate Doilies Stamp Set:


How cute is that!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi
  • Tools: BigShot Machine, Two Tags Die, coordinating Circle Punches for doilies, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try this but felt a little intimidated. Thanks for sharing where you found the tutorial. Love your pop up; I can't get enough of the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! I love this idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Debbie! Thanks for providing the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat! Love the colors. Trying to find people who have die cutting machines to enter a giveaway on my blog for a cutting die. Not many entries and it ends Friday. :)
    http://www.cutesycrafts.com/2013/02/lifestyle-crafts-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!