What? These colors for a Halloween card.......yes! I love experimenting with non-traditional colors for holiday cards:
I hand-cut the pumpkin's witch hat and glued it with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add a cute little button with a sliver of cardstock for thread and your hat is not so witch-y.
Clip on a little charm by adding a wire clip from the Clips Assortment. I added a ribbon knot and 2 tags from the Jewelry Tag. The BOO is from the Tiny Tags Stamp Set.
Finally, layer a trio of scallops in each challenge color from the Tasteful Trim Die and your BigShot Machine!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
- Stamp Set: Jack of all Trades, Tiny Tags
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die, Jewelry Tag Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder
- Accessories: Designer Buttons, Clips Assortment, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon