October 13, 2011

CCMC171

I dug out a stamp set I've had for awhile today for the Create with Connie & Mary color challenge. These are this weeks colors:

And my card for this week:


I really like the way this card turned out with the cut flowers:

Even though there are quite a few layers, it really was quite quick to complete. Here are the list of Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, Whisper White
  • DSP: Paisley Petals
  • Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Friends Never Fade
  • Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White Craft, Stampin' Write Markers
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Tools: BigShot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Word Window Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals
Join us for the color challenge this week, can't wait to see what you come up with! Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful and lovely!! The designer paper is perfect for this challenge and the cut out flowers are a great touch! Love the pearls, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna know something funny? I had this paper in my hands to use for this challenge and I just couldn't get any ideas! But you sure did! this is lovely! Great working with you over at CCM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - thanks for reminding us to pull out stamp sets that we have not used in a while...along with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, love the cut out flowers and pearls! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I have forgot that DSP for this challenge?? I'm so glad you remembered it because it is perfect and I love your fussy-cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love those popped up flowers and every layer is more beautiful than the next! Great use of this DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...didn't even THINK of that DSP, but great for this challenge! Love the popped up flowers! Great card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Debbie! I love this DSP! The flowers look fabulous popped up! Of course, you can't beat the pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!