The Glimmer Paper is really hard to catch in a photo but believe me, you would love it. I created a card and matching goodie box for you today:
This week on the subscription site, we created all things Christmas. I decided to continue with the Forest Festivities Stamp Set that I used in my subscription project.
First the card:
If you click on the above photo, you will see how shiny and glittery this card is. I used Watercolor Crayons and my Blender Pen to add just a hint of color to my card:
Isn't my goodie box adorable? I decided to use the Milk Carton Die to create a little Christmas House, I even added a tiny wreath to the top of the eaves:
I stamped my image and again used Watercolor Crayons and my Blender Pen to color. I hand-cut with my Paper Snips and glued to the front of my house with Stampin' Dimensionals:
I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today. I can't believe we are heading into the final week of our subscription. I've had so much fun! For those of you that subscribed, I hope you have enjoyed 5 weeks of projects thus far. Remember you will have access to this site for one whole year so you can go back and forth to create what you need.
Enjoy your day today!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Marina Mist
- Stamp Set: Forest Festivities
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Modern Label Punch, Milk Carton Die, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensional,
- Accessories: Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Brads
- Inks: Night of Navy
- DSP: Silver Glimmer Paper
|Silver Glimmer Paper, Item #124005|
|Red Glimmer Paper, Item #121790|
|Preferred Price: $4.95|