Well you know what? It works! We were working on "Holly Berry Suite" projects this week for the subscription site and this is my card for this week along with yet another goodie holder:
First, my card:
I found this bow on You Tube that I just had to try out. It was so much fun. Sandi Conner is the creator of the video tutorial. I used the Pines & Poinsettias Stamp Set for the focal image. I colored with my Stampin' Write Markers and glued the panel to the oval Designer Frames that I used the Wide Oval Punch on to cut out the center of the frame. Here is a close-up of my bow:
Created from the Candy Wrapper Die and decorated to match my card.
I just love this little pine cone image. I just have to show you a close-up:
On the subscriber site this week, I created some ornaments and a matching box to store them in made with real Maine pine cones. You still have time to sign up for the Holiday Edition if you would like to take a peek at my project and the other projects created by the design team! Just click HERE to go there!
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
- DSP: Holly Berry Bouquet
- Inks: Stampin' Write Markers, Whisper White Craft
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Candy Wrapper Die
- Stamps: Pines & Poinsettias