October 24, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks for all of your comments. Comment #9 is the winner of my blog candy:


I asked  to have all comments telling me what your favorite holiday tradition is and if you passed down that tradition to your kids. This was the winner's comment: Ahhhhhhhhhh, my Mom's Christmas pudding. My Gram made it for my Mom when she was growing up, so my Mom made it for us and now that she's 87 and not so spry anymore, I make it every year. I love it and just have to get rid of the leftovers or else I'd gain 20 pounds from eating that alone.

This comment had no name associated to it and I'll only know who to sent it to when the same Anonymous" person emails me back! If I don't hear back in 48 hours, I'll pick another winner. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever hear from your winner? Hoping for a second chance. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!