Stamp on your "tiled" layer with the French Foliage Stamp Set. Make sure your cardstock layer has the "bumps" from the scoring on the upside-down side. You want to be able to see the tile lines when you stamp. I used 3 different ink colors: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Regal Rose. The stamp image with the splotches was first inked and stamped on scrap paper and then without re-inking, stamp again but on your cardstock this time.
I stamped 3 of the leaves in the 3 different colors and another piece of Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut all 3 leaves. I also sprayed all 3 of the leaves with Vanilla Shimmer Mist:
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
- Inks: Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Set: French Foliage
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Top Note Die, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Vanilla Smooch Spritz, Simply Scored