The background piece is Wild Wasabi and I stamped the flower image in each corner using Basic Black Ink and a stamp from the Hostess Set called Simply Soft. I neatly tucked all of my punch art inside of the Scallop Oval Die. This die cuts in two pieces. I used the outside scalloped ring and embossed it with the new Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder:
Here is a list of punches used to make my Panda Bear:
- Head: Wide Oval Punch in Whisper White
- Ears: 1/2" Circle Punch in Basic Black
- Eyes: 1/2" Circle Punch in Basic Black, trimmed to create an oval shape
- Nose: 1/8" hand-held punch in Basic Black
- Body: Ovals Die in Whisper White
- Back Leg: Wide Oval Punch in Basic Black, trimmed on the bottom for the foot
- Front Leg: Large Oval Punch in Basic Black, trimmed on the bottom for the foot
- Tail: Heart to Heart in Basic Black
I used Stampin' Dimensionals on the whole Panda to pop him on the front of the card. Makes for easy sliding of the leaves underneath the body!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!