And my card:
Did you notice the colored Mica Flakes?
And the Inlaid Embossing Technique?
And the doily from the Flirtatious DSP?
The colored Mica Flakes was so easy.....two drops of re-inker in an embellishment container, add a pinch of Mica Flakes, snap on the lid, shake, shake, shake.....empty out on a paper towel and let dry!
We are off on business for a few days so my post must be short! Have a great day!
Supplies for card:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Newsprint, Flirtatious
- Tools: BigShot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Shaker Frames, Window Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals, Jewelry Tag, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Crochet Trim Victoria Lace Ribbon, Mica Flakes
- Inks: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Melon Mambo Re-inker
- Stamp Sets: Tiny Tags, Gently Falling