I thought I would create an easel card today. I haven't done one for awhile. This time I used the Scallop Square Die to complete it. Here is the side view so you can see how I set it up:
And a close-up of the detail:
I don't own any Bravo Burgundy ribbon so I dyed my own! I used an empty embellishment container, filled up half full of H2O, added 3 drops of Bravo Burgundy Ink Refill, threw in the lace ribbon and shake, shake, shake away. I pulled the ribbon from the container and laid it on a paper towel to dry. That easy:
- Cardstock: Old Olive, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Flores Sauves, On Your Birthday
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Square Scallop Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Brads, Victoria Crochet Trim Lace
- Inks: VersaMark, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy Ink Refill
Did you know today is the last day of preview's from the Create with Connie & Mary Holiday Mini Subscription? And wait until you hop on over there to see what Connie has in store for you today. A free down-loadable project and tutorial and also a chance to win a free subscription! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Early Bird Special.
Thanks for stopping by! I have 2 posts today so make sure you scroll down to view the 1st one!