September 10, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA110

Pals Paper Arts wants you to create with a Halloween Theme this week. The card below is what I created for this week's challenge:


I so love the witch's hat in the "Jack of all Trades Stamp Set". I first stamped it using "VersaMark Ink" and then sprinkling "Black Embossing Powder". I used my "Heat Tool" to set and then hand-cut and popped it up on "Newsprint DSP" with "Stampin' Dimensionals".


Add a touch of class to the witch's hat by adding a flower from the "Boho Blossoms Punch". I punched 2 and stacked them with a "Brad" and scrunched up the petals on the first layer. I then added a "Rhinestone Jewel" on top of my brad.


Add a little bit of bling to the bellies of your spiders by adding a solo "Rhinestone Jewel" to each one. The spiders are stamped in "Basic Black Ink" from the  "Out on a Limb Stamp Set".


I created my own little tag by first stamping the sentiment from "Wicked Cool" in "Basic Black Ink" and cutting close to the sentiment to create the tag shape. I then layered with "Wisteria Wonder" and "Basic Black" cardstocks.

SU! Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
  • Inks: Basic Black, VersaMark
  • DSP: Newsprint
  • Stamp Sets: Jack of all Trades, Wicked Cool, Out on a Limb
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black
  • Tools: Spritzer Tool, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Embossing Powder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Snips, Lace Ribbon Punch


4 comments:

  1. I love this new witchy hat! And I love all of the bling on your card! This is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the detail you put into this card! Love the spiders with their bling! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love it!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! I love the colors and that witch's hat. I want it to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!