I so love the witch's hat in the "Jack of all Trades Stamp Set". I first stamped it using "VersaMark Ink" and then sprinkling "Black Embossing Powder". I used my "Heat Tool" to set and then hand-cut and popped it up on "Newsprint DSP" with "Stampin' Dimensionals".
Add a touch of class to the witch's hat by adding a flower from the "Boho Blossoms Punch". I punched 2 and stacked them with a "Brad" and scrunched up the petals on the first layer. I then added a "Rhinestone Jewel" on top of my brad.
Add a little bit of bling to the bellies of your spiders by adding a solo "Rhinestone Jewel" to each one. The spiders are stamped in "Basic Black Ink" from the "Out on a Limb Stamp Set".
I created my own little tag by first stamping the sentiment from "Wicked Cool" in "Basic Black Ink" and cutting close to the sentiment to create the tag shape. I then layered with "Wisteria Wonder" and "Basic Black" cardstocks.
SU! Supplies Used:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, VersaMark
- DSP: Newsprint
- Stamp Sets: Jack of all Trades, Wicked Cool, Out on a Limb
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black
- Tools: Spritzer Tool, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Embossing Powder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Snips, Lace Ribbon Punch