I used my Blossom Punch and punched 12 leaves in Silver Glimmer Paper and 3 leaves in Pear Pizzazz. to tuck under the Glimmer leaves, I plopped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The photo below shows you how elegantly this paper shimmers:
The Pear Pizzazz petals were embossed with the Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder which is also located in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I secured a cluster of Pearl Jewels in the center in assorted sizes and I then squeezed a little bit of Crystal Effects to keep them in place.
The sentiment is embossed with a new embossing powder in Pewter. It is gorgeous.........I think my favorite new embossing powder!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
- DSP: Glimmer Paper in Silver
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder, Heat Tool, Pewter Embossing Powder, Blossom Punch, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Inks: VersaMark
- Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen