And my new favoritest stamp is the Hello, Doily stamp:
Now you know why.....doesn't it look like I took one of my mom's homemade doilies and glued it to my card? I even stamped and embossed two of them and cut the center of the 2nd one with my 1 3/4" Circle Punch and plopped it on my card with Stampin' Dimensionals and a Rhinestone Brad. Oops, I forgot to mention the color challenge for today is at Create with Connie & Mary!
I used the 3/4" Circle Punch on each side of my card and cut half a circle. I used the half circles to tie my ribbon:
If you look closely, you'll also notice that I used my Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker to trace around the outside edges of the Hello, Doily Stamp. Just a little trick to help the image stand out:
Create with Connie & Mary to upload your challenge card. I hope to see you there!
- Stamp Sets: Hello, Doily, Tiny Tags
- Inks: VersaMark, Basic Black, Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Pool Party
- Accessories: Basic Black 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads
- Tools: Jewelry Tag Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Misc: Safety Pin