I used the stamp set "Gently Falling" in 2 different ways on my card. First I used the leaf images as my background on Pool Party Cardstock. I inked my stamps with VersaMark ink to create watermarks of my images. Secondly, I used a leaf image by inking first with More Mustard Ink and then using the "Rock-n-Roll Technique" to gently add Early Espresso Ink:
Notice how very little it takes to embellish a card? If you know me well by now, you know I hate clutter in my cards. I only had to add 2 Pearl Jewels and a little tiny sliver of Grosgrain Ribbon to this card to complete it. Once I had the card completely assembled, I dug out my Spritzer Tool and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker and added some airbrushed effect to my card.
I hope you can join us this week. I look forward to reading your comments!
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
- Inks: Pool Party, Early Espresso, More Mustard, VersaMark Ink
- Stamps: Gently Falling, A Word For You
- DSP: Spice Cake
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Spritzer Tool