I alternated all 3 ink colors on my card bottom. The sentiment is from Bring On The Cake Stamp Set:
My husband had to correct me on this little creature, he is an avid hunter.........not I! This is a Pheasant not a Partridge, excuse me for the error! I stamped him on a Clearlits Scallop Rectangle I cut out with my BigShot Machine. I hand-cut 2 leaves after I rock-n-rolled the ink on them. The embossing is from the Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder:
I hope you will join us for the color challenge this week. I love to see new faces each week and I also enjoy seeing all of you returning stampers! Also, remember to scroll down to read about our upcoming Holiday Mini Subscription on Create with Connie & Mary. We are now into the Early Bird sign-up period. From now until September 17th you can get special pricing. Have a great day!
- Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
- Inks: Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Stampin' Write Markers
- Stamp Sets: Autumn Days, Bring On The Cake
- Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, BigShot Machine, Clearlits Scalloped Rectangle, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon