The Design Team of Create with Connie & Mary have put together a special blog post of card creations by all of us for the Remembrance of 9-11. Here is the card I created:
I wanted to keep my card patriotic, clean, simple and uncluttered so I opted to stay with a white-on-white background with a little splash of Riding Hood Red and Island Indigo:
I added 9 Rhinestone Jewels beside my die cut #9 and 11 Rhinestone Jewels beside my die cut #11. The star stamp image is from Floral Fillers and I used my Stampin' Write Markers to hand-color and stamp. The star-burst embossing is from the Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder and reminded me of stars.
We are reminded daily of this awful tragedy and I hope our post for today has displayed the patriotism that the USA is so famous for!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red
- Inks: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Top Note Die, Sponge Dauber, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder, Simple Numbers Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp Sets: Word Play, Floral Fillers
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels