I just love the new Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder. I embossed it on a Whisper White Panel, then used my Brayer and added Basic Black Ink.
Want a quick way to add detail to your Bird Punch and the Boho Blossoms Punch? Stamp the images first from the Language of Friendship Stamp Set and use your punches to punch them all out. I added a little bit of color by using my Blender Pen and Watercolor Crayons:
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Inks: Basic Black, Very Vanilla Craft, Watercolor Crayons
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Taffeta Ribbon
- Stamp Sets: Language of Friendship, Simply Soft
- Tools: Designer Label Punch, Bird Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, BigShot Machine, 3 1/2" Circle Die, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Brayer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen