I'm going to confess to you that the stamp I used on this card has never seen ink until today!
Aren't those 2 children just darling? I used my Blender Pen and Watercolor Crayons. If you look closely at the photo below, you will notice how I outlined both kids with the Crumb Cake Watercolor Crayon. This makes the other colors pop and the images look more 3D-ish:
I also used my Paper Piercer to curl the top corner of the cardstock.
The photo below shows a close-up of the School Lines Stamp inked in Whisper White Ink. I added the A-B-C cut from my BigShot Machine and the Decorative Strip Billboard Die in Poppy Parade Cardstock. Add a Mini Library Clip at the top for a little bit of bling:
And lastly, black pearls you ask? I used a black Sharpie and colored my pearls. I colored them right on the waxed paper that the pearls are adhered to. Wait a few minutes to let them dry and use your Paper Piercer to pick them up and allow you to perfectly place them on your card......and the black.....it's permanent!
Happy Sunday everyone and I hope your new week treats you well! Come back and visit!
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Whisper White
- DSP: Just Add Cake
- Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Watercolor Crayons, Whisper White Craft
- Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Jewels, Mini Library Clips
- Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, School Lines
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Decorative Strip Billboard Die, Blender Pen, Paper Piercer