Here is the wedding card:
My niece picked pastel pink and pastel blue for her wedding colors. Thus the reason for the colors I picked for the card. This card uses the "Streaky Glass Technique". If you come back in a few days, I'll have a tutorial for you on how to do this.
Look how shiny and streaky the heart turned out! I used quite a few elements and supplies on this card and I love how my flowers turned out. I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die and cut 2 of each flower for a total of 6 flowers and layered them with a Rhinestone Brad in the center:
- Stamp Sets: My Friend, A Word For You
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
- Inks: Pool Party, Rose Red
- Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, Top Note Die, BigShot Machine, Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Heart of Heart Sizzlit Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
The invite has the matching monogram:
I had a production line going when creating 150 of these. It was quite stressful but well worth it once the invites were all completed!
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Stamps: Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel, Always Elegant, Lovely Letters Alphabet
- Tools: Color Spritzer Tool, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch