August 25, 2011

CCMC164

The month of August is slowly slipping away.This time of the year is when the nights start getting cooler and we know fall is starting to set in. Oh I am so not ready for the cold weather. This morning we have a new sketch challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. When the mornings start cooling off and the dew blankets the grass, what a great way to start off your morning with a cup of coffee and a great sketch challenge:


My Sketch Challenge Card:

 I was in the  mood for pennants and punch art this morning. And how quick the new Petite Pennants Punch completes a card. I adorned each pennant with a flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch and even added a duo on the right hand side of my card. I also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the bottom of my Whisper White Panel. The 4 and final punch is the Decorative Label Punch I used for the white-on-white sentiment:

 You can quickly add bling by adding a few Rhinestone Brads in the center of each flower. TIP: for easier removal and transfer of the Rhinestone Brads, use your Paper Piercing Tool!

I so hope you can join us this week. Remember to upload your card by noontime next Wednesday. Have a great day!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
  • Tools: Petite Punches, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Brads
  • Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
  • DSP: Pocketful of Posies
  • Inks: Island Indigo





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color combination Debbie! Clever use of the pennants too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and great colours! This is such a whimsical design Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pennant punch along the side is such a great idea, Debbie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card!! I love the pennants and the flowers! And what super great colors! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!