My apron card:
I colored the stamp image with Stampin' Write Markers and stamped the image side-by-side. Make sure you color the image both times. I adorned both edges of the cardstock piece with 2 border pieces made with the new Ribbon Border Punch. Just tuck them both underneath the cardstock piece.
If you would like a pattern of the apron, click HERE for a copy. It is a PDF pattern loaded in Google Docs.
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Pacific Point, Whisper White
- Inks: So Saffron, Pacific Point, Stampin' Write Markers in Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
- Tools: Ribbon Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
- Stamp Sets: You're A Gem, Dot, Dot, Dot, Now You're Cookin'
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon