August 11, 2011

CCMC162

Would you like a really neat way to start off your day? How about joining us at Create with Connie & Mary? We have a sketch challenge for you this morning that I just love! Take a peek:


My card for this week's challenge:



If you look closely at the letters in the word E-N-J-O-Y below, you will notice that I coated them with Crystal Effects. You should see how pretty this looks in person:

 Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
  • Inks: StaZon Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons, VersaMark Ink
  • DSP: Flirtatious
  • Accessories: Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: BigShot Machine, 3" Circle Die, Billboard Sizzlits Die, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Fancy Fan Letterpress Plates
  • Stamp Set: Morning Cup
Thanks for dropping in today. I hope you find the time to stamp and join in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! The colors are so pretty! And I love the detail to the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors Debbie! You've done a fantastic watercoloring job too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love how you've incorporated the die cut letters in your design and the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, the smell of coffee in the morning! Love your card...and adding the personalized word! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!