August 1, 2011

August Card Kit Tutorials

My August Card Kit Tutorials are ready for purchase. We all love babies don't we? I've created 2 tutorials, one for a girl and one for a boy. Both can be adapted to either sex but I decided to make one with pinks and one with blues. Options to purchase one or both tutorials are included below:

Baby Girl Tutorial:





Baby Girl Card & 3D Tutorial Includes:
  • Baby Girl Booties-2 versions
  • Baby Card with attached bookmark
  • Baby Bib Card
  • Baby Girl Card

 Baby Boy Tutorial:






Baby Boy Card & 3D Tutorial Includes:
  • Baby Bottle Card
  • Baby Overalls Card
  • Baby Onesies Card
  • 3D Baby Buggy Goodie Holder


Click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page!
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Debbie. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. es the August kit come with a SVG file for the baby shoes.
    Also, can I buy a kit without a monthly subscription???
    Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!