July 12, 2011

Thinking of You!

Awwww.....take peek at this card, one solo chair and one chair missing from the table.........thinking of you while you are gone or lonely without you or I miss you:


I saw a similar card and thought it was so cute. Doesn't the new "Lace Ribbon Border Punch" add so much elegance to this card?

Have a Seat Stamp Set
Wood Mount #116696  $15.95
Clear Mount #120447  $11.95

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Early Espresso
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • Tools: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Sponge Daubers
  • Accessories: Brads
  • Stamp Sets: On the Grow (sentiment), Have A Seat
Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your table cloth! Too clever for words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!