Notice some more embossing on the "Perfect Plum Cardstock" layer? Again, plop the cardstock into the "Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder" and viola, more embossing! I also used a little bit of "Shimmer Paint" over the embossing on this card layer. I dipped a "Sponge Dauber" into the lid of the paint (wouldn't you know the Sponge Dauber fits perfectly into the lid?) and gently rubbed the paint across the embossing!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Ovals Die, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Shimmer Paint
- Stamp Set: Precious Butterflies
How would you like to take advantage of the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit Special that ends on July 31st? What a wonderful way for both hobby stampers and career demonstrators to enjoy Stampin' Up! discounts, benefits and exclusive resources. View Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit flyer or click HERE to sign up today!